Friday, May 02, 2008

suayy week for petty me

just in 4 days, i kena pangseh-ed by 13 people!!!! grrr... angry sia! waste my effort to arrange, waste my time to travel...

tue (B&J day) - by various:
Jiejie & gang (ard 3 ppl) ps-ed me when jiejie smsed on mon morn saying she gonna meet ppl at bukit gombak @ 12... huh? reali meh?? so last min =(
uncle ps-ed me on mon nite in mse lab. but he's forgiven. cos it slipped his mind that dere's still hrm paper on wed! :D haha.. tt's y many grp B-ers gotta missed e outing =(
Siqi & gang (ard 4 ppl) ps-ed me on mon nite, saying they won't be there... even thou just 6 hrs b4 tt, they said they will be there.
shien sorta ps-ed me when he confirmed ard midnight tt he wont b gg for e event.

wed (Kallang Leisure Park outing) - by mommy
Well, yao-gui me wanted to utilise the promo coupons i printed from SBStransit. Cos the deadline is this day & cos i dun wanna waste them, booked mommy to go "shopping" a long time ago. But just the morn, she realised that e place we are gg to, is a place where we need to change bus to reach from home. After calculating, she realised it was bo-hua to go there. After all, the coupons are all "buy-one-get-one-free" & stuff like bubble milk tea, breakfast sets, desserts... okkaayy lor... tot i wanna spend some mommy-girl time also mah... =(

thur (Kbox) - by Dongyu (organiser) & weibin
wah liaoz. alr said i will make it since there are at least 3 of us gg. Had managed to keep my labour day holiday free for u guys ever since tt time u asked me to. cos i know u gotta leave for england soon... A*star scholarship or is it DSTA?? *&^$# wth. *&^$#% wasnt it already settled that at least got 3 of us confirmed?? now, just cos e chiobu didnt want to go, u cancelled it?!!? U wait long long for her to go out bah... She'll either drag replying or come up with a reason on the actual day of event de. tt's her, if u still dunno. so used to it le that nowadays, i've become the sort of person who will go for event im reali reali interested in, regardless got company anot. so perhaps i should thank her for training me to b such a strong person eh?? 2 yrs' of being taken advantage of in exchange for this training is not cheap at all....

fri (chinese song composition @ NJC) - by Mdm Woon
haiz. wanted to save 5c by not replyin to my ex-teacher i/c of CLDDS, partly also wanna avoid her cos she was pestering me to perform, when i have absolutely nothing to present! end up, wasted sooo much of my time (travelling & changing tuition timing) & travelling fare, to reach NJ & found out that e event was cancelled. HAIZ. 因小失大 big time.

wah.. posting these like i v petty hor.. hmm, but i admit i am! haha... really angry at some, cos yue-ed them alr den ps me... damn saddening de lor.. AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE ACTIVITY THAT I LIKE (K), specially take note of their outing le, still cancel it last minute. so bo xim to meet me, mite as well not ask me rite in e 1st place. just try bookin her can le lor. see when will u succeed.. wth. HUH. dun expect me to take special note of ur outing next time.
& not so angry at others lahh.. just some ramblings off my chest =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home