Thursday, May 01, 2008

"K-ge-ing"

was supposed to go K-ing today... but last minute got cancelled. his reason? cant find enough subs... but wad's "subs"?? i dunno.
kns.
so cheated again.
& if i didnt initiate to ask him e day before, is it that he is not going to tell me? maybe until the actual labour day itself?
wth lah. i have my own life, my own plans de okay! lucky i had asked earlier, before my wed's tuition. else arrangement for today's timing would be difficult.

oh well. the best thing that came out of this cancellation? i got to rest on this labour day holiday. Dun feel like going out anyway... so tired. had been travelling these days le (mon: exam then sakae, tue: b&J, ps, raffles city, wed: orchard, tuition).. time for me to rest & have some me-time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home