Wednesday, January 04, 2006

J Clinic trip

Finally got to see Dr V Yeow today.
After 14 days.
Since my operation.

He went away for holiday straight away after moving my upper jaw.
Yes.
This means i didnt see him throughout my stay in ward 63.
Not the first time i stayed (after the op).
Nor the second time (after the A&E trip).

Apparently, Dr Poh & that indian doc (a slightly nicer doctor) claimed to be there specially for me.
OH HOW SWEET.
But how come i noticed them way before i went in? They had been there to see other patients too what. Not just me.
And when i most needed a doctor (any one will do, actually), they werent there specially for me? Until half my life was gone? Until I had lost so much blood that i got a pint infused into me?

HA.
Thanks, docs! For being there specially for me.
But i didnt need that. Not at that moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home