Monday, December 19, 2005

Operating 5, 4, THREE

Hmms. Did nothing much today. Except writing Xmas cards. Man, it's not as easy as it looks kaez! i could only write for 10 ppl. didnt finish 5. Oh, i shared those cards with Dolly cos i thought 30 would be too much. In the end, i gotta "ballot" to see who's getting my cards... Haha.. so those lucky fews, be grateful kaez! :)
this yr did smth more special. I even took the effort to look for stickers to paste k! hAhAz...

hmm. then there was planning for the outing tmr. Supposed to be done by merle lor! in e end, i was the one doing the job. All cos pc reply my sms instead. (hmm. i shld be honoured. pc didnt bother to reply merle leh!! =D hAhAz... 幸灾乐祸)
HAIZ. I hate organising outings. Esp when people give me the feeling that they actually dun give a damn to the outings (which i always so look forward to) esp so this time.

dunno when will i get to go out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home