Saturday, December 17, 2005

Operating in FIVE...

okay.. this week has been lots of visits to the doc & dentist, and meeting up with friends before i lose the chance to do so after my operation, and feeling a sense of achievement cos i've tidied my whole room!! :) [*ahem* a huge achievement for someone as lazy as me!]

Went to dentist on mon & tue. On mon, before seeing Dr Lee, the nurse took my x-rays & photos. Hmm. Hope i can see drastic improvement after the whole course! :) Dr Lee stuck some fish-hooks-alike stuff @ my braces. Then in the end, almost instantly, my gums were scratched by those stuff, resulting in a mouth full of ulcers. OUCH!
On tue, it was basically quite a pointless trip. I waited for roughly 15min (cos i reached early) only to see her for the same amount of time! lolx. thou i ought to be thankful. Cos the nurse told me that it's cos my case is a straight-forward case. I supposed it means there isnt much rotating, much measurements to take care of when moving my upper jaw forward. So yups, although it was a pretty short trip, im not grumbling about the wasted trip! (okie, at lst not tt much~ :P)
Ooh, after that, i went to see mommy at work @taka! [not my real mom lah. my Van-mama. hee...]. Waited for her for half-hour til she can take her 1hour break. She's lucky lor. gotta find a dec hol job. $7/hr summore. nOt bAd at all!! summore only 4 days/wk. But must stand 8hrs throughout lah... & apparently, e supervisor of taka is very strict too...

Went to SGH for my anesthetic review on thur morning. Haizz... just this trip there wasted my dad $4.50 for ERP!!?! gosh. didnt noe it's gonna be so ex lor. if not, i'd rather take bus... lolx. but my mom is tai-tai lah. Sure want my dad to drive her around de. (oops. =x sorry mom. didnt mean to bad-mouth about u! but it's fact leh... hehe...) Took blood test, height&weight. SIGH. finally let my mom noe my weight (smth i've been hiding from her) le! hahaha....
After that, we went to Rama Thai for lunch, an early celebration to my mom's bday cos i wun get to eat any decent (in my opinion) food anytime soon. [no CNY goodies nxt yr le!! =(] gor didnt wanna come along. too bad lor. HIS loss. hAhAz.. e meal was quite ex. $188!! cos shark fin is $28/pax?! for it was worth every cent. For the first time in my life, i was sick of shark fin! i had so much in my bowl lor. Even my mom says that mine seems much more. haha. the cook likes us! (tt's why extra ingredient at our table) the waiter likes me! (tt's why my bowl has the extra fins). keke. The prawn cakes were delicious! But the pineapple rice & crab bee hoon not that nice. Hmm. Anw, my mom 用心良苦 la. Cos she wanna me have enough good food before i go for the op. :)
*feel guilty now. to think i just bad-mouthed her!! =s

Met up with Michelle for Sakae Sushi Buffet on fri. YUMMY YUMMY! =) broke new record. 14.5 plates. could have eat more cos not thAt full. wanted to have one more chawanmushi (i Luuurrrve the chawanmushi @ sakae!!!) Surprisingly not as full as last time. Hmm. Guess the trick is to walk around abit. keke. OH. and this time, our dessert is not the yucky ice-cream cake. (heng ar!) but BUDS ICE CREAM! :) had my all-time fav -- green tea! i love japanese green tea! 名副其实的甘. dere's this bit of bitterness plus lots of sweetness. Really nice! (But michelle dun like leh.. she tried abit of mine & said she dun like...)
oh! we saw olinda when we were at borders. she looks quite shiong/dao... =s

Tidied my room too. Spent a whole week on that! gosh. On-&-off lah. With times going out in btw... But it's not alot actually. Cos i cleared my WHOLE room. Being a garang-guni (my whole family calls me that! >.<), i have tonnes of stuff. Even "persuaded" myself to throw away lots stuff this time round. yeah! feel a HUGE sense of pride now.
So aft my op, even if anyone comes for surprise visit, i wun be embarrassed! lolx. thou so far only christine wanna visit me. ask her go hospital thou. hahaz...

yeah... looking forward to tmr... meeting Dolly! yay! after like, SIX years?! no lah. tink i went her house in sec2. But still, so long nv meet liao.. hmm... hope we can still be as chatty with each other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home