Monday, December 26, 2005

Post-op

okie. the very worst days of my life is over.
*ahem* at least in 2005.
*ahem* other than that grueling A levels.

The 1st 2 days were HORRIBLE. I couldnt talk. There was lots bleeding still, leftover from the op. My right hand was wrapped to measure blood pressure, there was drip on my left hand.
Basically, i was paralysed.
And i was giddy from the anesthetic effect. Sleep then awaken. Sleep then awaken. Sleep then awaken. oh wells. u get the idea.
And my face is SUPRE swollen. Like a pig. Hmm. But i prefer to call myself "swollen like tomato". [anw since im a tO-mAn-tO =p]

Only stayed for 4 days. Not 5 days like Christina. So i went home on Christmas morning. In fact, the docs actually said i could be discharged on sat afternoon. But i was just off the drip, so my mom thought it's best i stayed for a while more...

hmm, tt dr y ar... done my op then went off for holiday already. gosh! wad a RESPONSIBLE man eh??

Deeply appreciate the fact that my cedar mommy&daddy (Van! Kim!) [came on fri aftnn], my cedar zhu ren (lou!) [came on sat noon] & elton [came on sat aftnn] visited!
Am surprised they could stand my ugly looks (smth i would be afraid to c) & understood my murmurings.
VERY TOUCHED BY YOU GUYS!! =)

very touched by my mom too. Who was there with me all the while. And when she came home, it was to wash the army clothes my gor just brought home. She didnt even rest!
I really feel so bad, so bad.
THANKS MOM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home