Saturday, December 10, 2005

responding!

heh. quite happy that got ppl ask me to update! lolx. means im having some readers around.. thought this blog only got me & myself as the sole reader =pPp
*juz KPO, why ur nick got "g" ar, ah bing?? =D

anw, there has been no updates partly cos i dun get to use the comp. Gor has been sick!! so he's on medical leave & stayed at home! and this means he is stuck in his room, hogging to the comp. ugh. as much as i worry for him (he seems to get sick quite frequently), i yearn for the comp too!! hAhAz...

anw, i've switched the dates for the previous posts so that they cover the events on that day. heh. easier for me to rmb oso...

hmm.. life's pretty boring though busy. Have been in & out of the house, but no date yet! =( oh no, wait. gonna meet dolly (my long-time-no-see pri best friend!) this sun & michelle on fri for SAKAE SUSHI BUFFET!! yeah!! =) gotta savour all those good food by next thur. otherwise, god knows how long i cannot chew on these food after my op!! (oh, so far, elton's e only one who noe what's "op"... hAhAz... & to think that i ve always thought "op" is the short form for operation!)

My da jie (bert), my ga (junwen) & jinhin have reported to ns liao... hmm... hope they gonna take care... endure guys! jia you! =) & ga: im still waiting for ya prezzie from malacca! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home