Sunday, December 18, 2005

Operating in 5, FOUR...

Whoopie! Went out with Dolly today. Went to bugis & the bugis village opposite. Did lots walking, did lots window-shopping. There was this stall that were selling earrings "2 for $2". I bought 2 & Dolly bought six. haha...
hmm, it's easy to rmb when i pierced mine on Valentine's Day last year. Nah, no one gave me earrings that day... keke... it's just that nj road run was on that saturday last yr. So after lunch @ turf city with yang hong & bert, me & lusi went orchard to get my ears pierced. :) yea, we stinked the whole orchard!! hAhAz....

Tired we were, but satisfied. Cos it's been sUpEr long (since p5/6?!) we've been out! Glad tt there wasnt any leng chang. otherwise abit awkard. but nopez! we had a great time chatting & hearing updates of each other! :)
hoping to go out with her again soOn! ay, but i think i'd only be able to step out of house earliest nxt feb?! sigh. guys, ask me out then... or can come online to pei me chat chat... hee...

met the little sister of my ex-guides PL & her mom in the lift when i came back.
The gal asked her mom very innocently “为什么有人的嘴巴长得这样的?” and then laughs.
I pretended not to hear, so as to hear what did the mom say. Thou i nv hear anything.
Then i begin to ponder. What do i really want to hear??

oh, did i mention in my last post (i didnt rite?! lol!) that last tue, 2 policemen came my house?! :O no lah, nv do anything wrong. they were just doing some residence updates. My mom said maybe cos nowadays too many murders, too many crimes liao... so they wanna make sure the owner is still living in the house & not rent it illegally or smth...
well, we are not that rich. Only have one house. Dun live here, live where?! haha....

OOoohhh... caught the charity show too. 吴克群 can sing live really really well! i mean, the rest of the oversea artists 对嘴的 lor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home