Friday, December 02, 2005

JPU First Outing =)

After the failed attempt at the J1L outing i tried to organise last yr, i was actually quite demoralised to organise another jap class outing... But ay, wanwei (my ex-nj junior) had to sms me to tell me that ono sensei has ended her contract with moelc. As i figured this is probably the last chance for us to meet with sensei, so i tried contacting the jpu ppl i still have contact with.
hmm.. thanks to ronnie who emailed me the class contact list! (which was complied but nv passed down!)

I told myself that i would be satisfied with just 5 (out of a class of about 35 students) turning up. So long i dun have to be face-to-face with sensei throughout, it was okay. In the end, FOURTEEN students + sensei went for the outing!! You can described me feeling triple the happiness!! :)
THANK YOU JPU-ians! for not pang-seh-ing me!! =)

We met at somerset cos i was thinking of going to eat at either heeren or cine. In the end, chuan zhi suggested wheelock place. So we walked all the way from somerset to orchard! If only we knew, we would have met at orchard lah!! hee... but then again, the organiser (me!) had planned to eat near somerset lor... anyways, if not for the walk, my joke about e green man (there are four marching soldiers in four different colours at the cross junctions at heeren for xmas deco) wouldnt have popped up. BUT no one appreciated my jokes throughout the night!! ='( SO SAD! maybe my coldness cant beat the winter in december... sigh...

Well, the outing was pretty simple lah. Just a dinner at Big O. But it was simple yet pleasant to meet everyone (Ronnie, Chuan Zhi, Sheryl, Lee Han, Pamela, Josephine, Ivan, Nick, Starion, Zhiqi [the male one], hong zhou, sik hin, Boon Xin [aka mollie!], AND ono sensei)... Hope that this wont be the first-and-final outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home