Saturday, July 09, 2005

updates?

你的头发很香
hAhAz... i was truly shocked to hear ppl telling me that loh... 1st it was ht... tot she was juz been nice... u noe, it was nice to hear ppl praising u.. esp since it hadnt happened for such a long time... then her fren oso said that to me again on another day... hAhAz.. should i feel honoured? to be honest, my mood really brightened up after i hear this... reminds me of the recent news report... that 97% of the singaporean women do not think they are beautiful. This is partly due to the fact that we only get praised once in every 65days... gosh!
so we should start being kind and use the chance to bring a smile across someone else whenever possible! (:

okiez... shall talk about CT results now?? =s
born to lead a "幸灾乐祸"命
only when others seem to be deproving then will i improved! lolx. at least that's the case for FM. This time round, like not many ppl did very well... Even those who scored 64 can make it to the "Roll of Honours" [isit called this?] Anw, yar.. quite happy with my fm thou SUPER IRRITATED with my maths c... no A! =(
budden again, my 6th sense quite accurate lor! when i finished my maths c on mon, i told ppl "may fail" [or rather, less seriously, confirm no A] then when i finished my fm on wed, i told ppl "im gonna do better for fm than mc" SO TRUE!! okiez, fine, fm only ONE MARK more than mc paper but still, one mark is still one more mark difference wad! so qt disappointed with myself for mc... esp since mc muz compete with ppl from other combi... wah... this time round the mc percentile sure v low! =(

OoOh... My physics is the position vector of A! hAhAz... if u know what im trying to say... hAhAz... but still qt sad... WHY I NV MAKE IT TO THE TOP 10VALUE-ADDED STUDENTS LIST?!?! ='( didnt improve enough loh... haiz.... thou qt dui with not making it to the list, im still happy with my results lah. hey, at lst phy was the subj i put in most efforts lor!

Chem leh, qt okiez lah... grade-wise, it's not great at all... But i feel that i dun even deserved to have passed with the amount of efforts i've put in & the attitude i've towards chem... die lah, chem s student dislike chem? -not logical- so yar, i ought to be grateful to have passed thou i feel like i dun pei to get this results (even thou it's still a very lan grade)
MUZ WORK HARDER!!! ay, but i hate food chem & organic chem leh... HOWiez?

And so, i missed my BABE.... hahaz... didnt even expect to have any vowel inside one loh... nvm... so now im "B CAB"?? sound like daddy! =D

well, if u dun understand what i've written above, nvm. =] cos it was meant to be a riddle like that... if u get it, u get it. If u dun, u dun... =p anw, it's my results wad. y u bother? lolx...

my 2 s subj = my 2 worst subj =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home