Saturday, June 18, 2005

look at look?

1st time i talked to you for such a long time. To be honest, i was impressed at the same time i was totally turned off. Im impressed that you are actually quite 健谈. But im turned off by the fact that you, like majority i guess, 追求外表.
pls. 要追求外表,自己也得要same standard 先吧。你自己很好吗?Sorry, 我并不觉得。所以呢,最好拿个balance beam to know where you should set your standard.
On 2nd tot, did u trick me to tok abt all those stuff, logged on so that u can peek at my account? Gosh. U r smart. BUT shameless.
I hope you didnt stoop that low to achieve ur motives... maybe it's juz me being over-sensitive.

Looks really does matter? Why did you emphasis on it so much?
A guy asking me if im planning to go for plastic surgery. A guy im not very familiar with to start with. What an impression u've made in me.
Im happy with the way im. If you are not satisfied, you're probably 肤浅, only focusing on the outside.
Im determined to go my way. If you cant stand me, there are only 2 options.
1. To change your path.
2. To endure your journey with me.
Dont ever expect me to give in. Ugliness is not valid enough a reason to keep people away.

As to those who keep making fun of me (or any handicapped/unusual people), it's either you have no brain or no heart. This makes human beings balance out. No one is perfect. We are imperfect on the outside, but you guys care imperfect on the inside.
是顶天立地的人,就大声地说出你的不满。
是真正的男子汉,就骄傲地讨论你的意见。
只要你不怕被人鄙视,瞧不起。
除非你们那么幸运 (那就等于我们倒霉,没人帮我们打抱不平),你们的听众和你们志同道合 (正好能成为“同志呢!)
但我敢保证,只要你敢摊开来说,就最好做好心理准备。
I promise to fight it out. I may not stand a chance in strength, but 我这个人,什么都不好,最不好就是好胜,好强。我不一定会赢,但我一定不会输。这是我对我自己的承诺。
应为这种insult, 已不是人身攻击那么简单了。你也污辱了创造我的奇迹,生我育我的父母,关心我的朋友,每一个让我生命之灯继续点燃的人。

我生来这样,我也从没选择权。但我尊重选择给我生命的每一个人。没有人愿意为我们不平凡的人打抱不平的话,我要为爱我的人讨回一个公道。
-because i believe, i do have true friends who accept me for who i am.

你有种的话,你等着瞧。
Violence cannot solve the problem, but it does teach a lesson;
of which i hope it aids in your solving of problem. (see? im so kind)

hmm... getting violent?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home