Thursday, June 30, 2005

missing rewards

Okay.. common test finally over. Well, there's still maths s tmr. But im not gonna study for it. hAhAz...

Hai... Gonna flunk my papers... Especially Maths & Chem. Gosh, my 2 s papers' core subjects. Is this an alarm to wake me up from my dream, to prevent me from clinching on something im not up to the standard to? I dunno.... I dun mind being D.E.A.D. But i hate to diE.E.E.E. Well, at least it's better than diF.F.F.F.

It's so weird. Coming to jc make me feel like im back in pri sch. Life after the papers is just going straight back home. So unlike in sec sch, we'll always go out after the last papers. Have fun, relax, reward ourselves after working so hard... Maybe cos i dun work as hard now, maybe cos i dun deserve a treat now, tt's y my only option is to go home, my only reward is sleep.

I was right there. Listening. I know your friends too yea? But did u ask? Nope. Nvm then. U r not the circle im lookin for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home