Friday, July 01, 2005

Explanation

Sometimes, you may have come to my blog without seeing any update, but when you come back the next time, you would have noticed that there are new entries. Dun worry, it's not gui-zhe-yan (ghost covering your eyes). It's just me. =p
u c, sometimes, i only typed in what i wanted to write in point-form. Then i will try to slowly generate the entry from there. But most often than not, i couldnt finish it by the time i wanna go offline. So i'l save it as draft 1st till the next time i feel an urge to update. hAhAz... And sometimes, my bro rushed me for comp, so could only saved the point-form. Tt's y my entries' dates are usually long before the publishing date. hA!

Someone complained to me about my long entries... Hmmm, i supposed tt's my style? Sometimes when it comes to certain things, i like to elaborate, reflect and do stuff... Esp when im irritated by the issue, i just cant stop typing til i finished venting off my anger. So yar. But okiez, at least im taking her advice now and try to use less words... Hmm, so guai? =)
U may be thinking, "gosh, do i always exceed word limits for summary?". Just the other way around. I usually lack words to fill in my answer. haha... so hafta find things to add in... lolx

the next time u see another loooong entry, it's probably im p*ssed off again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah actually nvm de mar.. u can juz write wat u wan...its ur blog how long or short is up to u lehz. btw when we meetin? haha =D our private date~! -cloud-

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home