Monday, June 12, 2006

The Outing

Written after ONE HOUR of waiting:

Oh god. I was naive enough to be looking forward to an outing with people who dun gif a damn about their friend (at least selected one)
To think i thought I was smart for Mr Goh's wedding where I knew it's safest to go with someone else, someone mature & caring & thoughtful enough. Not someone who always changes her mind at the very last moment, easily shaken, selfish.

This gang? Gosh. Im going for another operation this thursday!
So i thought I wanna meet up before my op & before someone starts school again. Hey. I didnt even thought so much with some other even dearer & better group! Why am I so stupid to bother with you all? With 2 not bothering to reply my sms-es, 1 asked about "why go for another op?!", 1 is "fine with anything" until the final decision is about to finalise, 1 just cannot be on time.
I sorta regret accompanying you such that i forgo my chance to watch X-Men2 on 5.

Goodness.
Can i just not be so kind with all my friends?
I gave up hopes on her (after many many disappointments), why cant i do the same with them?
I need my self-protection!

Maybe when you feel bad about being late
Maybe if you realised your friends are also part of your world (not just some other long-tailed animal)
Maybe I should feel guilty of only meeting you
i wun be SO MAD.



Time of arrival: ONE HOUR & TWENTY MINUTES after mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home