Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Last Week.

at first when approaching end of april, i thought i was going to be the first of my friends to be outta job. Was deciding how to spend my May & 1st half of June before my nose operation cos i thought my 3-month job assignment gonna end in end of april.

Then came a slightly good news nearing the end of april. My manager said "since you came in on 6th Feb, you shall leave on 5th May" (just nice it was a friday. end of week.) Although it is a 2-sided news. The good side of it being having extra money (i think office job r easier money, nxt to tuition that is.) However the bad side being not able to work a full month for my next job (if i could get one) i.e. i'd probably gotta find a service industry cust. svc. job & equally likely to have to lie about my availability. So was having a slightly hard time trying to decide what to do, what job to look for, full-time or part-time.

Then came an even better news today! =)
My manager asked me when does uni start. She was allowing me to stay til then!!
But too bad i got another op in mid-june (yes. exactly 15th june =p)
[one of my friends asked, "another op?? for what?!" Because, one side of my nose is actually collasped. That's why.]
So yea, gonna stay til 9th June. That is the confirmed date le. (unless my op postponed?? lol)


haix.
im tHaT $$-minded. cannot meh?
althou im alr grateful for the prolonged opportunity given, i feel injustice to what i get.
My lost is snowballed as i stay on. Is this fair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home