Friday, April 14, 2006

Family Outing... with er ma!

Oh yeah! It's good friday!! (: not only i dun haf to work, but cos it's fri, i only earn less 7hours. LOL. (im money-face mah :p)

It's been a loooong time since our family has been out, together, as one. The feeling is nothing very very special but still, it's really been a loong while. On top of that, I finally get to meet my 2nd mother. It's been 3 weeks since my dad first brought her home. But so far, I havent got the chance to truly get to know her. Only manage a glispe from afar. No touch. No contact.

Finally. The chance to interact with her came! After the rest of the family & some of dad's friends have already gotten a smell of her. Humphs! How can dad fetch everyone else, even including his friends, in our new car AND LEAVE ME OUT!?!?!!! >.<

Haha. GOT tricked again?? :P guess writing mysteriously have recently become my style... hee... anw, in case u didnt get it, my dad had sneakily bought an off-peak (ie red-plated) car. He hid it so well that none of us, even my mom, didnt know. Except his zhu peng hao you lor... hAhAz.. So now, he's even pestering me more to go learn how to drive! ay.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home