Saturday, June 24, 2006

Nose Op

It's been 10 days since my operation. seems that this time round, not as many knew about the op. no update on blog, nv keep telling people also... in e end, it's mainly my colleagues from work who know. even penny! lol.

for those who dunno, i juz went for another operation to lift my collapsed nostril (using a soft bone from my ear. ouch! my ear still itch & hurt :( ), lip revision & scar revision. Apparently, they cut the old scar (which sealed my split lips) & redo it. :S quite scary come to tink about it... but strangely, i dun feel much pain. the most painful part is actually the ear... hahaha

anw, tis time only stayed in hospital for 3 days (including operation day. got admitted in the wee hours. okie okie, 7am isnt exactly wee wee alr. =p) the doctors actually wanted to let me go the very next day! but my mom was worried (due to the complication the previous op) so they said "okay. you can stay for as long as you like"
-_-""
my mom was like, "it's not i like. it's im scared that there will be complications again. like last time. due to the neglect of the professionals."

so this time round, no one came for visit. no elton, no cedarian family... only mom & dad & granny. My gor & relatives never even come this time round~ hmm... quite pathetic eh? reminds me of maxime when i went to visit her. she got sO many presents!! *envy envy* especially like the floating balloon... so nice~

it's funny how some people, despite knowing you are hospitalised, & apparently quite free, just refuse to go for a visit. If that person is someone whom you considered good friend, is it still not worth the trip? Not once did they ever mention anything about bed number, visiting... sigh... humanities studies is not a subject everyone can do...

well, hope that this recovery can be a quick one. The stitches were taken off on wed (21/6) except for the ear's... but there seems to be still some swelling :/

any change? hmm, why dun u all be the judges??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home