Saturday, April 08, 2006

anther dear friend gone.

Heh. I've heard about the story of Cry Wolf. Think many people also know. So yall ought not to fall into the same trap as shuhui did for my previous entry. heh heh...

so i tink i better come straight to the point. This time round, the dear dear dearest friend of mine is Miss OT. So sad lor... I was claiming less and lesser ot... til this wk, Sylvia came to me & said, "we have discussed alr. There is no need for you to do OT. We will not ask you to stay, even if the rest of us need to. So next time, you can just leave at 6.30pm. You dont even need to tell us."

:/

lousy rule.
Not as if i was still claiming lots ot after they have warned me.
Not as if I purposely come late for work (in fact, i was usually 10-15min early & start work immediately upon arrival)
Not as if I purposely dont do my work well & then claim that I could not finish it. (After all, my 'official' duty would end by lunch. Anything after that is 'assisting' Maxime/Chew Lian/Joanne, or whoever need help, or warehousing)
Not as if I am not serious with my work, not as if I have attitude problem.
Haiz...

Anw, talking about warehousing. Yeah! I like warehousing. Cos it allows me to be rough! heh heh... e real me...
But was qt pissed on fri arh! Dunno which idiot filed e Jan's Factors Payment... Parf Financing & other types are meant to be separated lor! So obvious lor! Got separators summore... Just because e officers stapled them together doesnt mean you can leave it in like that lor...
%$%$#@
What's so troublesome of taking it out & stapling it again?
I do that kaez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home