Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Phew~ 虚惊一场

:S a scary thing happened today.
I thought I made yet another major mistake (by losing the stamp)
Luckily in the end, it turned out to be a misplace by somebody else.
I was glad this time round i didnt try to jiao bian. (heh. reminds me of maxime) Just took all the blame/responsibilities onto myself 1st. For one, i really couldn't remember anything. So might as well 吃下这堆黄连1st.

anw i realised, when you made a mistake, it is better to get scolded rather than having people forgiving you without you having to do something to recover it.
i felt really really bad when siew theng was like, "nvm. just ask grace to tell them make another one". Although i couldnt remember whether isit my fault, I still took it upon me that I have some (most?) responsibilities to the whole incident. So I think i'd rather have them talking some sense into me...
But really touched by their large hearts! =)

But anw, HUGE RELIEF! In the end, it wasnt exactly entirely my fault at all!! & the whole thing was resolved. THANK GOODNESS!
If not, i tink i would have felt bad the whole day. Didnt even have the mood to fool around. (of cos lah. aft makin mistake, still dare to play a fool??)

alas, i know why. cos it's april already :)
yAy! march has ended!! finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home