Friday, February 03, 2006

Shopping Spree!

1st time in my life i spent $120 in a single day ALL on clothing. Quite a shiok feeling, to speak the truth. hahaha... bought 5 tops & 2 bottoms. Come to think about it, i've gotten a great deal. All the clothes i bought were on discount. One was even on 60% discount! & cos i bought 2 pc in tt shop, i got an additional 20%!! tt's like 80% off the original price! good bargain eh? ;)

learnt the trick about buying clothes now. Always wait after xmas or cny to buy. (if not tt urgent lah. stuff u gonna wear at the parties & house-visitings obviously have to be bought before the events..) Anw, the so-called "xmas sale" & "cny sale" are after xmas or during/after cny.

Maybe i shld talk about why am i buying clothes. Cos if u noe me well enough, i dun usually buy clothes, especially not in a bulk!
The reason why i got so many clothes at one go is cos.. I'm gonna start working!! =)
2 jobS in fact. One at Standart Chartered (SME Banking), one at the tour agency my cousin is working at. Actually i asked my cousin during cny if her company hiring ppl. Then on wed, i got replied about my SCB job & i agreed le. But cos SCB only operate mon-fri, i've got my weekends free. So when shimin called yst, i told her that i could work on sat/sun ONLY.
& her boss agreed! Miracle! hAhAz..
yea.. lookin forward for my jobs... Cos it's my 1st office admin jobS =pPp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home