Wednesday, January 25, 2006

freedom for my mouth!

yeah! maybe Dr Y had been right after all!
He said i'l be almost ready by cny. & ta-dah! i took off the splint! :)
But due to lack of jaw motion, my jaws are still quite 'hard'. Dr L said i gotta 'exercise' them.
All wells. Was hoping to go back nj for cny celebration. But it seems like although my jaws got back their freedom, they are still on cruches. Since i cant talk properly yet, my mom doesnt like the idea of me going around. sigh. All wells. There's always still ye chuan. Thou it's postponed to MAY!! argh. nvm. i'l stil b happy if they're gonna use my script ;)

ay. Now that im recovered (more or less physically, except the speech part), im starting to look for jobs! But everyone seems to say it's hard to get a job... Qy also like that say... V demoralising leh...
Dunno when can i work...
Dunno what can i work...
Dunno who can i work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home