Thursday, January 19, 2006

the unfortunate one

sigh. didnt expect things to turn out this way. All i had hoped for was a peaceful life. Enough about the cleft... But there's so many operations following one another. Not only was this jaw surgery a major one, it had also being an expensive one (having me almost to pay with my life) and also, come free with slow recovery.
Dr Y said my recovery is taking quite long. Usually, by now, the 4th wk post-op, most are on their way with the soft diet. & me? My splint is still on (ie i cant move my jaws), & of course not forgettin the rubber bands tying SHUT my mouth, im on PURE LIQUID diet, which essential means milk, milo.. my mom worries about my nutritional intakes, so she took the efforts to boil porridge with meat & all, and scoop out the water (soup??) for me to drink thru my tiny gaps.

SIGH. sorta regretting all these. Im going thru soO much!?!! isit worth it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home