Saturday, July 30, 2005

maybe all i needed was some encouragement & support...

You can write songs
Writing is one thing. Everyone can write. But not everyone can produce good songs. Some people just write and write but no1 appreciate their songs.
anw, i realised my songs are really block-ish. Hafta change style soon...

You are getting good grades
Good grades?? I wouldnt say so. Yea, passable. Maybe slightly better than average? But definitely not good. At least not as good as i used to be.

You are in a good class
Sure, it's a stream class. But was it my choice? No. I've never wanted to be in the best class. Actually it's alright, if you have classmates of right attitude and helpful to lend a hand to those struggling. But if you are as unlucky as me, then you would hate to be in a stream class.

You was in council
Yar. im grateful for that. But then again, i wasnt outstanding, was i?

i hope im not sounding greedy. cos im not. maybe i just have high expectation of myself. maybe im an over-achiever. maybe it's time for me to change my targets??

juz wondering how come my entries also lack of comments... i see others' blogs have sooo many comments, like within hours of update?? hmm... maybe no1's reading. maybe no1 cares...
maybe i just shouldnt care so much.

3 Comments:

Blogger pip said...

i do read ur blog...(:

6:20 PM  
Blogger Ah bing said...

Hey! The class is generally quite willing to help others. I have gotten a lot of help from the top students in the class. Er, did u try approaching pple like Dax, Charmaine for help?

7:17 PM  
Blogger sInyeE said...

hey yo... i also read ur blog.. not tt often mayb.. haha.. my blog also lacks comments.. but nvm ma..i blog for myself to read.. hahaz.. :P

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home