Friday, August 18, 2006

The Return of Mickey Mao~

Yst i stayed in ntu!! =D courtesy of louise for inviting me over to sleep in her AIR-CON hall!! met her by chance while going for my emcee audition... then she said her roomie is going home for the weekend & she dun wanna slp by herself.. so i called mom.. surprisingly, she allowed! without my usual much persuasion!! =O she muz have been in good mood lor... hee... finally met louise ard 8pm, after her dance audition & my WSC [welfare services club] interviewS... [i went for Hearing Impaired & Volunteering Managament]... but too bad her roomie dun let me sleep in her bed.. so i ended up sitting on e floor to sleep =X okay lah... juz tt it's abit too cold?? =S

ay.. then my hp died on me =( foolish me refuse to charge on wed nite mah.. *how i noe i gonna stay over on thur?!* sigh. so remained uncontactable from thur 9pm++ until fri 4pm++ *read on to find out why so long! =D*

anw today was probably one of the only 3 fridays im in ntu! (e 2 life sci tutorials =S)... hAhAz.. had my MAC BREAKFAST! =D but alone. cos we woke up late (act i couldnt realli slp lah.. but lou was still in her sweet la~la~ land mah...) then she only had time to wash up so i had to enjoy my mac by myself =S

THEN came my appointment with daisy duck! =)
nope didnt go to disneyland lah. just went back to SCB Tampines! haha... my old workplace juz 2months ago... first met maxime (daisy!) & jean downstairs & we had jj (long john lah.. but tt time got giveaway jj's concert tix mah! :) but i didnt get any :( ) After that, i *shh* followed them back into the office!! haha! tink they abit stunned y i go back bah.. but nonetheless, had a great time cos they were still as friendly to me! =)

wanted to help max they all check invoices de.. cos b4 2pm de mah.. muz key finished by tt day leh... den michelle (the head) saw! :O she said 不可以, 不可以, 你已经不是stanchart的人了.. haha... she said she know im being nice, but it's against the rules.. so okie lor... so went fooling around => stayed for the "exciting" fire drill! chey~ i tot it gonna be super fun de lor.. but not really. only go down to the field then take attendance, den can go back liao... -_-"" but joanne they all sneak away to buy drinks! oorh~... haha

after that, go back office call mommy saying i gonna be home den i go off liao... but b4 tt, i went to shop shop ard 1st. aft all it's been 2 months since i did that there le!! =D

look! another post dedicated for me on daisy's blog!
http://maxime.multiply.com/journal/item/592

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home