Friday, January 28, 2005

Road Run-cum-class-outing

heh... changed the timing of blogging abit so im reporting the stuff as it had happened. ><

This year's road run was less exciting than last year's. First of all, it's AROUND the school, not in Turf City. Secondly, everyone is to run COMPETITIVELY though there is still ONLY 50 collar pins up for grab for each level. But then again, it is still up to you whether or not you want to run lah. hAhAz...

Anyway, still, Im quite proud of myself this year actually. Last year I did the "Total Defence Trial" so didnt run. This year, initially Pradz cheated our feelings saying that Feedbackers wouldn have to run cos we will be time-keepers. In the end, the job was taken by the representative from each class. Nvm. Cos student helpers had to run the day before anyway. (though i know of a couple of helpers who didnt. *winks)

*off-topic... back to what i was saying...* This year, I had promised Yuxuan to walk with her (cos she doesnt like to run). But in the end, i feel like running & miraculously she ran with me! Even beat me to end off one place earlier than me. Lolz. But basically, I ran quite a bit this year. Nope, i didnt finish off as top 50 (so no collar pin) but I didnt walk as much as I would normally, i think. So it's a pretty good results. Im SO PROUD of myself. hAhAz. oh, besides that, i set off another of my own record -- most cups of milo drank @ an event. 7.5 cups! yyeesss, SEVEN & A HALF CUPS! heex. shh. this isnt supposed to be that kinda results which you go around saying one. Cos i think school only planned for 2 cups/pax?? But i like, no, LOVE milo mah! When i was running, i kept saying "I shall perserve. For the sake of my MILO van". Lolx. Yuxuan can be my witness.

Oh, after that, went out with 04S02 & 05S02 for a junior-senior-classes-outing. Pretty fun though I didnt play pool. But crapping with my juniors basically. Got to know Khant Khant & Ginny & Ling Yi better after chatting with them @ BK PS. But had to leave early cos of council usher duty @ year1s' parent seminar.

Hmm, i think that's all for road run-cum-class-outing. Cos the rest of the activities that happened after that wasnt what i would like to post under this happy entry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yanagi said...

hahaz. so qin lao. i intend to not run by doing pa duty:P

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home