Saturday, January 13, 2007

1st week of sem 2 yr 1

Okie... sch's supposed to have started for a wk by now.
By right, i had 8 lectures to attend this week.
By left, i had only attended 3. =P
my policy is "i won't spend more time travelling than studying".. so on days i have only one 1-hr lecture, i won't spend 1.5*2=3 hrs to & fro school.. haha!


Actually i was supposed to have attended 5 lectures based on my policy.. but tuesday was my add/drop period & it clashed with the 2 lectures that day.. sigh. having the need to swtich my german (i wouldnt mind if it didnt hinder with my tuition!!) to either the lyrics class or spanish (only the one specified slot). but so suay. shldnt have spent my 2hr staring @ the comp... attending comp lect mite have been more useful. cos i missed the lyrics class' vacancy twice. & my spanish class (the one i wanted more, more than lyrics class, at lst this sem) has no movement at all!!
so not only had i wasted my time travelling to sch tt day (i had hope to get it done asap so i could still attend sum lect..) i was LATE for tuition. then LATE for dad's fetching, so he was LATE to fetch mom from work. SAD. everything has gone not right that day... ='(

Wednesday was supposed to be a scary day. Went to see Dr Lee (the orthodontist.. aiyo.. y both my surgeon & orthodontist r Dr Lees??). She implanted this screw into my upper gum so that she could hang some more rubber bands to pull up my right upper teeth... e op was quite fast, but SCARY~~ i heard e drill lor.. =S & e nurse took e wrong x-ray!! she went to take my left side instead of right.. sigh.. wonder if it's okie.. cos e doc didnt realise until e implant has already gone in =(

oh oh~~ budden meilian sms me to tell me that jap classes got added vacancies.. so upon coming back, i straight away on e comp to go stars-planner... i was waiting & waiting.. den i saw!! =O
nope.. not vacancy for spanish.. but e LYRICS CLASS!! man!! i quickly dropped my hc804 (4got e name.. smth to do with chinese traditional studies.. haha.. took it up anyhow de...) AND ADDED E LYRICS CLASS!!! =) yeah!!
satisfied, i went on surfing.. juz when i was abt to log off, i decided to juz refresh e page... AND...
i saw vacancy for MY SPANISH CLASS!! wondering for a while, i still decided to 忍痛&割爱 & dropped my lyrics class for the spanish... man, i wish i could have both.. but too bad they clashed.. & it'll be too heavy anw... nvm, dere's still more sems =)
anyways, was super delighted la!! shldnt have gone for add/drop on tue.. wasted my time la!! in e end still got my wish granted during e mass add/drop... chey... heehee...

well.. so i stayed outta school on mon, wed & fri dis week, & only for dis week.
SIGH~~~
it's a FIVE-DAYS WEEK dis sem!!!
guess u cant be that lucky all the time yea?? =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day there.
well, u shouldn't "pon" classes so often. From what I know uni lessons don't come cheap. BUT, by left, time is very precious too. Realistically, just go for the paper. hahaa! Anyway, read ur precvious posts so I'm just going to comment them in one short. As for beauty itself, don't worry too much. In the end, what makes it last is personality. Given enough years, everyone looks the same. Unless u're madonna?! And as for with ur mom, maybe I'm pessimistic but whenever sth is out of the normal, its best to "look into it". Try to talk to her instead of just ignoring it. U might be pleasantly surprised! Maybe she realised that you're coming of age and since she cared for u alot, can't bear to let u go. Lastly, take gd care of urself.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home