Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mechanics Nightmare that doesnt bring light nor warm the night

Haha... Basically the title sums up my Physics Paper.
Topics: Mechanics, Thermal , Optics
Hardness: Undescribable.

Goodness. Im so disappointed in myself for not able to do the mechanics. My fav since f maths' times! But ever since i couldnt do my batch maths' S A level papers, my fate with mechanics seemed to have disappeared =(

I mean, i went into the hall, CONFIDENT of my lack in confidence in doing well. I just know. Since i dun like the 2nd lecturer. *Hush. A few of my friends, apparently, like/admire her a lot. and i mean, a lot.* I dun understand what she's taught. So i bought serways. But me being lazy me, nv make full use of it =(

Basically, i just gave up on optics, memorized formulas (which was given!) for both thermal & optics, & placed my luck on mechanics Qns, thinking that there was an option.
For the past years, students get to choose 4 out of 6 questions (normally 3 mechanics, 1 thermal, 2 optics). I was placing bets on 2 mechanics & 1 thermal, weighing the last one on either mechancis or optics [maybe gonna be easy leh?].
But but but
BUT why oh why?! our year, there are only choosing 4 out of FOUR?!?! MAN. It sucks.
So i screwed up. Haizzzz....

She's extinguishing my passion for physics...
or has she already did that?
Nope! i wont let her do that! I wont let her evil plan succeed!

And how clever is she? I dunno... but to be a prof, i guess u have to be damn smart.
But 聪明的人不一定会做简单的事。
Goodness! She doesnt even know how to collect papers lor! After the exams, different invigillators went around collecting. At first i was wondering, if 2 of them, one goes this direction, the other that, then my column & the one on my left left with no invigillators to collect our papers! Just as i stoppped wondering, i saw her placing answer booklets back on the students' tables.
WAHAHAHAHA.
such a simple task, and she cant handle it??
Worst still, take wrongly take wrongly lah! just give what you've collected back to the person who's supposed to collect lah! Y put back onto the tables & make the innocent party walk & collect all over again?
Poor mel was sitting on the affected column. Mel said when she came from the back, she just smacked the answer booklet onto her table. So violent.
Like yingjie says, she's just 扮高贵。
the best of her lectures? Laughing at her fake & changing accent/s! =D

Anw, it was play time aft that. Since materials science paper is on tue... 4 days break! so went jp to eat...
On my way home on bus 154, i saw this jam in nygh. Haha.. Only in big school with roads & parents who are rich will there be such a phenomenon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home