Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Merry Rainy Christmas!

i used to send lotsa christmas cards to my friends... even last yr, althou i had to go operation onn22 dec, i still did send many cards.. somehow, maybe this yr had been busy with song signing, HI'Spore event, tuition & stuff, not much mood to do so many things le... on top of that, postage fees had gone up again? i tink so rite... but haven got the time to go exchange the old stamps for the new ones yet...

anw this yr had also been quite passive. i waited for pple to sms me then i reply back... haha... so those who nv wish me, they didnt get my wishes too! =p abit lazy bah... maybe reali tired le...

but still wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! =)

ok! wanted to share this reali COOL sms from kek (my ss group leader)... she compiled all the songs we performed for Song Signing!! =D
Hey... it is CHRISTMAS TIME...! Do you have any CHRISTMAS WISH this year? I heard that Santa is coming to town, all the way from SANTA CLAUS LANE! Are you ready? Wads your ONLY WISH THIS YEAR? Or ALL YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS ME? hahaha... Remember to KISS your loved ones AT MIDNIGHT yar! Merry Christmas! Love & Peace for you & me! Happy Happy yar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home