Friday, November 17, 2006

First and Last

Okay... Had my first ntu exam paper -- Maths 1 ! Haha.. so many careless mistakes!! argh!@^$@&#% must be cos too long never take exam le.. keke... Then i still abit lost on my vectors. Did i get it wrong? or correct?! at first i juz do (ai yah, cos last time fm do vectors do until can close eyes do le!) then i nv really carefully check.. until e last second i saw i wrote the plane (to be found) is perpendicular to the normal (of the plane given)... which means the new plane is parallel to the given plane, meaning they should have same normal! OMG! budden i re-read the paper after the exams, the question says "the new plane is perpendicular to the given plane" leh... meaning i took cross-product is correct lah!? aiyoo... still very blur =S & my volume of revolution!! careless!! y did i just blindly apply formula?! & my Simpson's Rule! Why did i use my graphic calculator?! =(
so.... I still cant really guess my outcome leh...

And the LAST
i just had my last tuition. or least in the near future [one month, to be exact. ONLY one month =(] oh wells. quite rushed. & i missed princess hours. haha.. but he say he gonna buy me present! so i tink i shall get him one too! especially since he's gotten high marks & 4th in class, 16th in level! wow. not so good as me last time lah [HAHAHAHA]
but still, good enough le =)
加油!猫爪功!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home