Monday, November 13, 2006

Zee-ka-BOOM!

Recently a lot of people are crazy over a certain type of weather. By publishing this post, I may 得罪 many people.. Haha.. But ay, it just my personal opinion wad. 见仁见智吧。。。 I mean, u have to admit that diff people support/against diff people rite?
这就是现实的世界。

& for a discussion show on the topic if his concert ticket was really worth $888 [SGD. Mind u], 我最讨厌的新闻主播 (seriously I tink she’s a real sl*t) called him 小天王. By giving him this 封号, she already made her stand clear which side she’s on. Man, isn’t the host supposed to be sitting on the fence? 先入为主的讨论,是否会start with the host’s mindset & end with the host’s same mindset? Then what’s the point of the discussion?!?!

I heard his song on yes933. Goodness!! I can only hear the drum beat lor! I haven’t seen his dance moves (which may explain why I’m yet mesmerised by him) BUT his song totally turned me off. Not that I dun understand Korean, I cant even hear a single bit of Korean he’s singing!

Haha. This is probably the 1st time I’m so not impressed with a 天王. At least last time with
四大天王,我年纪还小,只会跟风。
F4, not really impressed. But okay lah…
5566,他们最初的努力,还不错. Budden they turned proud... *i tink*


我心目中唯一的天团 – 五月天!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home