Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Moody Week

Highly sensitive. I don't like to be brought from one HI-state to a low-state.
Even though it made me feel bad when an innocent 3rd party feels guilty.

I'm sorry. I know it's not your fault. It was just a bad timing that i had to wait for you for 45 mins when i was in a rush. Worst still, they had made me so mad that i wanted to tell u everything. sigh. I'm sorry that i looked away even though i saw you caught up with my bus. I know my walking speed. And i know you must have really ran after me. I really appreciated it.

It was you who wanted me to go and clear our doubts and yet, you guys didnt move a bum when i already stood up. "Very pai seh leh" WAH LIAOS. i was already standing up le, so u are implying im embarassing myself?? I know you all are still pondering over the tutorial answers, but cant u respond to me?!?! even a "wait a while" is better than complete ignorance! Why must you wait til muru came forth from the desk then you said "we go ask him later"??! did you know he gave me a pissed look??!
And when we finally went up to him, did you realise i haven finished asking my doubts and you thanked him?! without looking at us to confirm that we too, are done??


All i need is just a simple 5-letter word. Regardless you really mean it or not.
Is that too much?
Too much to ask for...
Because usually i won't get my wish granted :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home