Saturday, September 24, 2005

yAy!

yAy! 1. I've finally got the belated bday present from my mommy, daddy & masters!!! =) glad they still remember... hee... [unlike some other group] WILL!! Pan Wei Bo! So guai... always cut album around my bday... specially for me?? *_*

yAy! 2. I've finally got a tagboard! c-box to be exact. hAhAz... so hopefully it will soon be rolling... hmm... thou i doubt so. dun think that many people visit my blog anyway... hAhAz... let's see how stagnant it will be den!

yAy! 3. I've finally added a link to my blog of songs!! =) whee!!

Well, yAy! 1 may seem insignificant to some. But what they dunno is, how happy i truly am when i was with them. Still very glad that they were willing to wait for me to finish chem s @ 5, & reached at 10min to 6, even thou they were bored to death. haha... special thanks to beni too! Thanks for willing to pei me go heeren, even thou i had nothing i wanna buy, but just wanna walk walk... [hello, i juz went there to eat mac for dinner den expect me to go home liao?? =< ] but in e end, it was her who got a new skirt & a new belt... wahaha. ay... tt's the good thing of being rich???

yAy! 2 & 3 may again seem insignificant to some. But for a major IT-I-D-I-O-T like me, it is some achievement im proud of. (:



Check this out! (i wanna buy i-weekly!!!)
http://ch.mediacorp.com.sg/i-weekly/superlove_409.php I DUN LIKE HP!!! (>.<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home