Friday, September 23, 2005

frens... or not?

haven visited for a while. but there were only two new entries. guess i didnt miss out much. but then, so wad? the feeling's no more. hmm... the more you know, the less you feel...
that 135. that brown shirt. brought back all those memory --- memory that should be left back to where it had lost to.

wat are frens? who are frens? how deep can friendship get? isit dependent on the duration? or rather, the time, luck & place where it got started?

There are those friends who cant even afford to wait for you for 5mins; there are those who dont mind waiting for you for one hour.
There are those friends who only call upon you when their regular going-out friends are not available for whatever reason; there are those who place you in their first priority and will never forget you when it's time to go out and enjoy.
There are those friends who talk about stuff you have no idea; there are those who include you in their conversation.
There are those friends whom you have to constantly find new topics to talk about; there are those whom you are comfortable with, even if they are not talking to you.

Maybe blood is indeed thicker than water. I really enjoyed myself when im with my mommy, daddy & masters! [obviously not their real roles in real life =p]
I love it when im with this group.

I dun like it when im with that group.
So many times, they always talk about all those people. i dunno them. full stop. they never bother to explain. full stop.
hai, nvm.


I really hate it when she do that. Im not a substitute. Im mad about myself for not being able to stay firm. But, im just that kind of friend. I am really willing to sacrifise for my friends. I really want myself to stop doing that to her, but i cant. I want to stop being kind because i feel used. But i cant do that to my friends. Now, i dunno if i should. i dun wan to be a substitute. i dun wanna make one less friend. =<

I really appreciate what he does. Maybe it's a small thing. But it touch my heart. Like i always believe, small things touch me the most. So nice to have friends around who care, who make you the centre of the topic when you really needed some care&concern.



prelims over. no hope liao. sigh. cant blame it on anyone else but me though. darn. where has my good attitude gone? really wanna blame myself. dun wanna blame myself. haiz.
when you are used to doing well, you are not satisfied with just doing average. maybe i shouldnt be so bhb, ambitious. maybe i should just learn to be contented. maybe...
i dunno?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home