Tuesday, February 15, 2005

s for stoopid

i feel so sad... maybe i shouldn't have tried to be a smart alex and take up s papers. so bu zi liang li. i should have just concentrate on my As... ay, but i bet i'll be kicked out of s group anytime soon anyway. so be it.
i've never ever gotten back an assignment with NOTHING else but CROSSES on it before. NEVER. At least i bet others have a few ticks here & there and having arrow heads hanging here & there. I DUN. It's just so depressing lor. And i was left alone for this dreadful day. Well, not exactly, i was sitting in front of people whom i know and didnt bother to ask me if i wanted to sit with them in the same row. Worst, they only keep borrowing my question paper. I feel so being used.
As the lecture went on, i realised that i actually deserve my crosses. I had my approach totally wrong!! Sigh, guess i just don't have the brain to take s papers.
For maths s, i cant comment much cos i always go for the tutorials/lectures empty-handed, unprepared. Sigh... I feel so guilty, of not getting any proper thing done.

Then i realised i still haven find a way to get another data booklet. Why don't i have it?? Good question. All thanks to myself for being such a nice person, bringing EVERYTHING (ie the whole file) when Mr Goh wanted to discuss the chem promos papers last year. Me hao xin bring for the group to use. In the end it got lost. I realised it the next day. But anyone helped OR at least TRIED helping me find it?? not surprisingly, no. They didnt even bother to check their own bags to see if they had mistakenly took my data booklet the previous day.
So here i am, data booklet-less. Anyone know how can i get another one? hopefully as cheap as possible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home