Saturday, February 19, 2005

the place i showed off my bargaining skill =p

Went to SAJC funfair today. 1st time, cos FINALLY got people wanna treat me liao. hAhAz! thanks, jun wen! =p Anyway, the funfair was okay lah. Didnt go to the haunted house (it should be the highlight rite? Just like every other school. reminds me of the halloween party we organised last year.) and the games were okay. Wanted to see people kena dunk one, but jw had to leave early wad, so nothing to see yet. Bet the principal will get dunked eventually, even though his bidding price is $1000. (again, reminds me of smth. Cant believe sp agreed to get dunked during Funtasia. Wondered what was the bidding price. Bet EVERYONE donated to see that once-in-a-lifetime scene! =D)

But it was nice to see lots people i know. Some of whom i didnt expect them to say 'hi'. haha. Oh yar, saw Wei Zheng cos he frantically waved to me when he saw me. haha. He & his orange hair. Didnt buy anything from him though. He was selling the "xin xue" of the teachers. Bags sewn by the teachers. Surprisingly he spoke chinese!! HAHA. so nan de kaez.. so a round of applause to wei zheng!!! =)

Oh, then there was Xiaoxuan too! Didnt realise how much i missed her!! Despite not having to catch up often (not same sch so cant meet in person, she's a scholar with not much internet connection so cant meet online), she's ALWAYS so enthu, so energetic when she see me! (: that's really sweet, isnt it? Now that i thought of it, IF she had stayed, we might end up in same class! Or at least same combi. & i would get to see her in CLDDS too. Then life wouldnt be so sad & lonely now... Well, shouldnt just think of "IF". Should be contented with her still so nice & friendly to me. Hmm, maybe should go out with her sometimes! Too bad she lost her hp, cant contact her readily til she get another phone...

Basically that was basically my day. Other people i met were Pinyue (Saints), Cheryl (NJCian), Darren (my junior class), Kendrick (my OG), Wei Jin (also my OG). Speaking of Wei jin, it reminds me of his 'chey'. HAHAHA. yanagi, YES, im still laughing about this. ;P

3 Comments:

Blogger pip said...

hello yuman! i went to the sa funfair too, but din see u.. the weather's so hot....i din see weizheng, saw ernest though.

7:54 PM  
Blogger shuhuiii said...

yuman yoo saw me also lor! and i saw yoo! hahaha.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Yanagi said...

WATEVA LAH! humz... oh wells:P i had a fun time too!!! and thanx hor for bargaining for the cd rack and cup, which acted as my water bottle during rehearsal coz i forgot to bring my water bottle:(

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home