Saturday, October 08, 2005

Learning to see that rainbow after the storm

*Unluckiest day of my life so far, aside that day when i was late for school the first time & meeting that pervertic man*

:'( missed my bus as i was approaching the bus stop.
=> Thought i gonna be late for school. But i wasnt!

:'( Forgot to bring hp
=> i could live without it anw!

:'( Never print out VJC FM Prelims 2005 (cos stooopid gor used up that black ink!!)
=> Mr Lum never scold me! And even agreed to allow me to go print during his lessons (2nd period in e morn mah. couldnt print b4 tt anw)

:'( Getting sick
=> But havent!

:'( Was late for doc appointment
=> Doc didnt scold me!

:'( Set the operation date le... but not on the 1st week of dec as he had promised.
=> At least it's settled! And he did try his best to slot me in 22nd dec after i sorta reject the proposed mid-jan date. Come to think about it, i think he took such a looong time cos he wanted to find a nice date for me. He was asking ' when's cny' &' do u mind staying in hospital during xmas' kinda stuff...

:'( Late for Chem Lecture Test. Went in with a 'bang' from the door. Had to go all the way down to get my Qn paper. Was ALL ALONE (no one talked to me throughout. And i mean, when discussing ans)
=> Nothing much anw.

:'( Gor coming back. (ie no comp to use)
=> i dont really care anw. Used to it liao...

Many things upset me. But i chose to look on the bright side this time round. Sure, things didnt turn up the way i had wished they did, but nonetheless, maybe it wasnt that bad after all.

And so i went to run. 8 rounds on the track. Just to "relax"... hAhAz...
As i was on my 8th round, i heard someone calling "chio bu". I didnt turn, cos obviously it wasnt meant to be me rite? But apparently, there isnt anyone else female around the area, so i supposed they really meant me. But still, i didnt turn.
i dont like to hear lies. I'd rather you be honest with me & yourself.
I admit im NOT a chio bu. I dont even mind if you call me 丑女 cos i know ( & you know) it's the truth.
I dont need to hear "chio bu". Especially if it was meant to be in a sarcastic tone.

reminds me of stuff in "拥抱明天" (A Promise for Tomorrow)... Maybe shall update sometime later.
Since it's so close to me...
/小红兔/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home