Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Change in Change of Plan

07/03/08

Initial plan: Morning - Study, Afternoon - Attend Li Fei Hui's Music School Talk, Night - Rest

Due to unforseen overestimation of my limits, I couldnt finish the syllabus for EM105 quiz that morning, so decided to 忍痛 & forbidded myself to go for the talk... Anyway, most prob gonna be the usual thing also.. AND i dun like LFH anw... plus, he'll most prob be promoting abt his school & then end up with showcasing his students via performances.. SO i decided to be guai & revised for the quiz in MSE comp lab...



3PM!!! our usual 'free' lunch ;) yay!!

Initial plan: Take the food, eat until full full, then go back to studying

Yet, temptations win over when i see the set of Othello (or rather i used to know it as Reversi) on the table~~~~ (*_*) i knew i had to have a game or two.. haha.. end up playing one round against baa baa.. outcome: 58 blacks vs 6 whites... who's which?? u guess lor... but the scientist, at one point of time, said this: “不要在折磨她了!” hahahaha...
after that, we were again tempted by the deck of UNO cards!! haha.. played several rounds, outcome: KEEP LOSING ><>





08/03/08 Women's Day! =D
Never receive any rose leh.. wahaha.. maybe cos nv go orchard??
Initial plan: Go home after CC

Being yao-gui me, was super super tempted to 'gian' the blueberries' swensens $80 vouchers.. haha.. my group went the other time ($60) but i couldnt make it ='( so really wanna try swensens 'expensive' (though i tink not worth it) ice-cream... so nice berries allowed me to be the only extra topping to tag along with ice-cream trip =) wahaha..
well, e meal wasnt exactly v good in e sense i didnt had a meal (my main course was already waiting for me at home! :D like i say... planned to go home straight after CC de = go home for dinner de...) AND my only order (while waiting for e rest to finish their dinner then go for desserts) was this cookie monster ice-blended coffee. i asked 3 different waitors/waitresses AND they all didnt get back to me! @#$^$!@!*&^% i was so pissed that when Edmund called the manager to check for the 4th time, i directly told him that im cancelling my order, regardless it's ready anot. HECK ah. wth. if any of the 3 waitors/waitresses had bothered to respond back upon checking, i wouldnt have mind so much. but their service SUCKS. so i decided not to be so kind anymore like last time in Crystal Jade (again, with Edmund at the same table, my chicken soup la mian took forever to come. When everyone had their food already with some finishing, i called the gal 2nd or 3rd time, saying if not ready i wanna cancel. she got back to me, saying it's in e making.. so another round of wait until the la mian finally arrived. *wth. kena cheated* should have bluntly cancelled) anyhows, this time round, after i cancelled the order of my coffee, the manager came back with the coffee! :O i was quite stunned la! i dun wanna pay for it! cos i alr cancelled it le! but surprisingly, he put down the drink and said "on the house!" :D said they would throw it away also... =/ so it was ready a long time ago?? shrug. anyhows, =) that i kopped a free drink lor.. hehe... & for desserts, we had apple crumble, banana crumble & i dun reali know what Edmund & Aloysius & Isaac ordered.. but one was all chocolately with brownie while the other one was mango fruity - refreshing after all chocs! :D but really ah, the svc... even when serving our crumbles, both e apple & banana were dropped on the floor la! -_-"" no standard.. sigh....
to wrap up the "dinner" (where i only had desserts), ended up not paying anything at all cos of the 'on the house' drink & 'voucher-paid' banana crumble =)
after that went to daiso where i was tempted to buy the mud mask & mint candy.. but restrains myself from doing so.. hmm?? y ah?
& reached home for my dinner around 10pm =X


09/03/08
Initial plan: Complete my online E8 experiment
Haiz... working on a project with committed members = having to go to school on a SUNDAY!~ oh my tian la... but actually it's not e "gg sch on sun" that i dread, but it was that i alr had my own plan, yet this kind is not valid enough a reason to postpone a meeting where everyone else was okay with.... so i spent my sun 10am to 9pm in school... super paiseh lah! was supposed to meet linda for her free ride at 820am so that we can reach school at 9am. BUT i OVERSLEPT. oh my tian!!! :O i snoozed my alarm which never revived =( super shocked when i shocked myself to awoken... [被吓醒] it will happened to me when subconsciously i knew i had done smth wrong... =S Linda smsed me 3 times & also called my house, but apparently she didnt dare to ring too long, so obviously it wasnt enough to wake me up :S :S :S HAIZ. what's wrong with me? simple thing also cannot do properly....
then at night, another round of shock. I sorta forgot it was a SUN NIGHT where all the foreign workers will take the busses i can take home from linda's house... budden again, i tot they will all drop off at Little India alr?? wad's wrong tt day?? my 65 was super packed, so was e 66.. so i decided to take 64 to transfer, thinkin it wont be so crowded. OH MY TIAN. suay-ness was stuck on me... 64 was surprisingly more crowded than usual. Still that kind that can get up one, but only the area near the driver.. Actually... the aisle was quite empty la, but i refused to move/squeeze in, erm, cos of e smell??? =p *heh* so e group of chinese who got up tgt with me stayed near the driver there.. haha.. BUT there was this weird ah-pek.. he like keep looking in my direction. Well, i was standing in front of the "wall" (where the card feeder used to be), so he cant possibly be looking out of the window for scenery rite? cos it's all blocked. so i get kinda uncomfortable. then i used my 独“毒”门武器 - eye power! 瞪! whenever he turned to my direction, i will enlarge my eyeball & give a very stern look. HAHA! but i dun look directly at him, lest he really not looking at me. So my stare was only directed to him if he was looking at me. HAH! 老娘可不是好惹的 not after that disgusting 2 yrs which made me grow... alot... im not that easily bullied anymore! hah!

06/03/08 - 11/03/08
Initial plan: not to sleep & pia through the night to catch up with my work
wed (06/03/08): specially went down to bugis after tuition to get myself a venti starsbuck so as to motivate myself to 熬夜. halfway thru e cup, i fell aslp =/
the following days: halfway through, i will give myself a break... a nap is all i told myself to have, but it always ended up being slping from 2am - 5am in awkard position, then scurriedly scramble back to bed to pretend i was slping properly throughout the night, lest i wanna scoldings from my mom.. HAIZ. so yah, which explained my oversleep on sun & all the dozing-offs i've been doing for mon lects... joyce said i was making noise when i napped in ms2005! :O my 1st leh.. usually after my nap during ms2010, i will be awake for e nice lecturer's lect.. budden maybe partly because i feel that he's lost his passion to teach?? he doesnt seem as good nowadays as compared to pre-recess/pre-CA... :S

oh man. i need serious help/motivation to STOP changing my plan!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home